BRANDING is the most important factor that will drive you to success in every field. The successful brand building involves paying constant attention to all your service that you are providing to your user and also keeping an eye on the satisfaction of your user that how a particular user liked your products and services.
Now, let me tell you about Personal Branding. What do you mean by Personal Branding ??
Personal Branding is the process by which business people make themselves unique among different people whom they considered as their competitors. The main reason of getting SUCCESS is by developing yourself to such extent that makes the person stands out from the crowd.
Similarly, Branding of your blog is too necessary and this is the main factor that depends on your path of success. You must do the branding of your blog in such a different manner that your blog has some identification. This is being the main reason why every single fellow knew the name of Facebook. Facebook is just a website nothing else. But the time has changed so far that people just die to work at Facebook Inc. This makes a featured social networking site a “Brand”. Branding makes your blog more professional and this thing signifies that you really cares for your blog.
How to brand your blog ?
1. Name Of Blog : Never ever register the name of blog similar to your name. You must always choose the name of your domain that has some meaning. Also your blog’s name must be easy to recognized.
2. Tagline : People usually get confused in choosing the tagline of their blog. But my dear readers, I wanna tell you that it just mean as “Slogan Of Your Blog”. You must provide your readers exactly what your slogan says.
3. Logo Identification : You must have a unified logo that you should never change. Make it fixed in case you change your theme.
4. Social Media Profiles : You must use the email address of Yahoo, Gmail and other as the name of your website or blog. Also to improve your branding, create Facebook page as your blog’s name, create Twitter account and Google Plus Account same as the name of your blog.
5. About Us : The most important factor that people will recognize your blog is your “About Us” page on your blog. You must add “About Us” page on your blog that tells the basic motive of your blog.
6. Follow Particular Niche : This is another important factor that you should always consider while writing for your blog. Take the example of Darren Rowse who is always adding posts only related to blogging. Similarly, you should always choose a particular niche in which you have a good piece of knowledge.
7. Maintaining Quality Of Your Blog : Choosing a particular niche and following it is not as difficult as maintaining the quality of your blog. To maintain the quality of your blog, you need to write some extraordinary stuffs on your blog. You have to stand out from the crowd for maintaining the quality.
8. Help Your Readers : Always help your readers if they ask you about something. This will make a healthy relationship between you and your readers. Helping your readers can also help you in become a follower and even they can subscribe to your blog for regular updates.
9. Guest Posting : Do you believe in writing for other blogs? If no, then you must write for other blogs having good reputation and good readership. This will help you in getting familiar with different audience and other fellow bloggers. Different people will come to know about your blog’s content. So, don’t think that you will be wasting your time in guest blogging.
10. Launch Products : Every brand in the world has its own product. So why don’t you have? If you want people to know about your blog’s brand, you must launch a product related to your blog. If you have blog about technology, then you should create apps about your blog. If your blog is related to blogging stuffs, then you should write an eBook like me. I have written an eBook named as -
“Popular Blogging Secrets – 14 Ways To Make Your Blog Popular“. You can check this eBook and learn more about making your blog popular.
These are the 10 easy ways to brand your blog.
The following two tabs change content below.